Setup HP Tango Printer :
If you want to understand how to configure the HP Tango printer, these are some of the things you need to do. First you need to unbox the printer to set up hp tango printer and then connect it to the wall outlet, load paper and install cartridges.
Step 1: Unbox Your Printer:
Remove from the box the printer and set up the output tray • Remove from the box the printer and power cord.
• Remove the packaging material cover from the printer.
• Keep the printer on your output panel and use indentations to align all its corners.
Step 2: Connect your printer to the Power Source:
attach the primary energy wire to the side of the printer in the next step to set up the HP tango printer and attach the other end of the wire to the electrical outlet and switch on your printer.
Step 3: Install in the Printer Ink Cartridges and Load Paper:
Load in your input cabinetA-4 size sheet or simple paper. After that, the ink cartridges that went along with the printer must be installed.
Slide the paper width to your input panel corner.
• Place or load the white sheet stack into the input cabinet of your printer.
• Now, to set up the hp tornado printer, slide the sheet width that you put in your printer’s input cabinet until it touches the printer’s corners.
• Press the ink door button to open the entrance door of the ink cartridge. After that, when it is opened, lift the gate and stop.
• Remove from the package an ink cartridge. Hold the cartridge carefully from the black plastic side.
• Remove the plastic tape and recycle the tape and packaging from the ink cartridge.
• Keep the nozzles in the direction of the printer and position the ink cartridge in the correct slot for the hp tango printer. Now, to snap it into the correct location, you need to squeeze the cartridge.
• Repeat with other ink cartridges the same operation.
• First, the ink cartridge access gate needs to be lowered and softly pressed to lock it in the correct place. Once all the ink cartridges are installed, the printer will print the alignment page.
• Wait for your printer’s alignment page to be printed and ejected.
Step 4: Connect your printer to the network:
To connect your printer to the wireless network, use your HP intelligent application. HP Smart App is available free of charge and allows you to manage your printer settings. It will not only assist you connect your printer to the network.
Mac OS, Windows 10, Apple iOS, and Android devices are accessible. If you are using a Windows 8.1 operating system computer system, you will need to use the WPS technique to connect your printer to the network.
Step 5: Add HP Instant Ink:
You can add HP Instant Ink to your printer once you have finished all of the above steps. This allows you to save time and minimize printing costs. Once you have registered it, the printer will identify the printer’s ink concentrations automatically. If the inks are small, the HP immediate ink will send fresh ink cartridges to replace the old ones.